LOOKING FOR A NEW HOME?
You’ve come to the right place!
There’s nothing we take more seriously than helping people find new homes they love.
We’ll also spend time learning your personal real estate needs, based on:
- Your preferred price range
- What style of home you want
- What area(s) you want to look in
- What extras you would like
- 12 areas to watch when looking, to avoid making the wrong choice
- Determine what you will qualify for
- Your preferred down payment
- Your preferred monthly payment
- Which types of finance are best for you
- How you can get a mortgage
WHY SHOULD I GET A MORTGAGE?
Getting a pre-approved mortgage is a great way to get started. With a mortgage approval, you will be in a better position to negotiate with sellers. You will also be able to close on a property quicker than other buyers. This shows the seller how serious you are about the property, and it will make the seller more comfortable working with you. In a “seller’s market,” or where supplies are limited, a pre-approved mortgage is essential.
WHAT DO I NEED?
If you decide to apply for a mortgage, you will need to supply information with regards to your income, expenses, and obligations. For a full list of the items you need to bring, please contact us. Got bad credit? That’s okay. Many lenders will help you find a solution to your credit problems. We work with various mortgage companies that can help you.